Hey

I'm RWE. I do play rct2.
I'm playing rct2. Feel free to message me everytime you need to know something about the game or just want to have a nice little talk. <3
There we also have RWE! That's pretty nice to see yet another great RCT2'er on this site. Anyways, welcome to the site, RWE! If ya have questions, go ahead and ask us on here or our Discord server.

It is great to see ya here, RWE; enjoy the site!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Thank you for the welcome
I'm playing rct2. Feel free to message me everytime you need to know something about the game or just want to have a nice little talk. <3
Welcome to RCTgo! I'm basically a RCT3 player but after having my arm twisted by unnamed members.... *cough* BlazingEmpireHD *cough* and a few others, I recently purchased RCT2 and am currently still learning the ins & outs.
(Dec 22, 2017, 03:42 PM)Medic375th Wrote: Welcome to RCTgo! I'm basically a RCT3 player but after having my arm twisted by unnamed members.... *cough* BlazingEmpireHD *cough* and a few others, I recently purchased RCT2 and am currently still learning the ins & outs.

It's never to late to get yourself into the wonderful world of rct2!
Hey! What! Twisted your arm!? I have done no such thing! Why....I outta!' I mean.....I only twisted your pinky finger to get it. Wink

Now, you say you got RCT2 right? Once you figure that out, it'll be my time to actually twist your whole body to get OpenRCT2 (which is free and such a great addition to RCT2). RWE should know a whole lot about that.

Anyways, welcome once more to the wonderful world of RCT2go. Enjoy, RWE! Wink
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Welcome. You'll find that RCTgo has a much more relaxed stance towards RCT2 and other coaster simulators than other sites you may visit regularly, although some of us take Build It critiquing very seriously. If you're used to submitting your works on the most serious RCT2 community out there, you likely won't be fazed by it.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!