[Planet Coaster] Trackmania Racing Coaster

[Image: v84gj5nj.jpg]

After The VAULT which is featuring the FALLOUT franchise, I am currently working on a coaster that is also themed to a known franchise. I try to capture the TRACKMANIA style as detailed as possible to guarantee a great ride experience for all TRACKMANIA fans as well as coaster fans. TRACKMANIA plaza is the main stage for all racing fans. You can spot a hand made TRACKMANIA racing car as well as many hidden TM things. Furthermore you can find the entrance of Trackmania Racing Coaster, the e-ticket ride of that area. If you want to buy a Souvenir, go to the Trackmania shop and make your wishes come true. Trackmania racing coaster is a high speed launch coaster manufactured by Intamin with a total height of 60 meters (~200 feet) and a top speed of 130 km/h (~80 mph). The TRACKMANIA area will be filled with some more offerings. Of course, the main attraction and e-ticket ride will be the Trackmania Racing Coaster but if you want to buy some souvenir then head to the merchandise shop. If you are hungry enter the Racing Restaurant. If you want to experience the TRACKMANIA franchise or if you have a general question you can find the answers in the information center. Due to the Trackmania racing coaster track I tried to design a Trackmania themed racing track that´s close to the original style of the games. Next to the launch part there is a platform to observe the launch action. Every 60 seconds a car will be launched.

[video=youtube]http:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmIFzZtWhRM//[/video]

Steam Workshop
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1239196739

[Image: kg8d8qo4.jpg]

[Image: itx4a3zn.jpg]

[Image: k8w3uf85.jpg]

[Image: 7x729ub8.jpg]

[Image: 3dmzmmzs.jpg]

[Image: s7dce8bl.jpg]

[Image: iejpnjxc.jpg]

[Image: ayp8kc2l.jpg]

[Image: dnvc86i2.jpg]

by RCT D!
This is a real good launch coaster, if I have ever seen one! Despite my inability to watch the POV, the screens do all your handy work. Once more, you have really impressed me with your stunning sceneric abilities, RCT D.

You should enter Build It. You'd win immediately! Well done, once more! Keep it up!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
^^^ listen to Blaze. You would win at build it!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Amazing stuff. Love it! <3
I'm playing rct2. Feel free to message me everytime you need to know something about the game or just want to have a nice little talk. <3
Hoooly smokes, now this is some quality parkmaking right there.
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]
One of the greatest RCT3 ride designers of all time has already become one of Planet Coaster's greatest ride designers. The details in the surrounding environment are phenomenal, especially the inside of the buildings.

Saying that you would win Build It! is an understatement. Your creations are beyond anything we've seen in Built It!, even as we close nearer to Round 300.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!