ImagineerTim's Moulin Rouge {RCT3} CanCan Coaster POV+Making Of Video

This is stunning work
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
I second TCC. This is absolutely incredible. I am left nearly speechless! Keep it up!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Recently finished the entrance area Smile

[Image: z1y6axL.jpg]
Just....wow. RCT3'ers, take notes.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I have a strong feeling that this would set most RCT3 users' CPUs on fire if they tried opening it. Fantastic work.
Team CoasterTech

"I have a strong feeling that this would set most RCT3 users' CPUs on fire if they tried opening it. Fantastic work."

Mines having a problem just looking at the picture. This is great work. I always enjoy seeing some Disney level work in the game. May I ask what you are using to get your water to look so nice?
(Feb 26, 2018, 05:47 PM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: "I have a strong feeling that this would set most RCT3 users' CPUs on fire if they tried opening it. Fantastic work."

Mines having a problem just looking at the picture.  This is great work.  I always enjoy seeing some Disney level work in the game.  May I ask what you are using to get your water to look so nice?

It's just the ingame water. But you have to look that the sun radiation is perfectly timed Smile
I have never been able to get mine to look that nice. Even at the right time of day it just stays that ugly blue
(Feb 27, 2018, 02:08 PM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: I have never been able to get mine to look that nice.  Even at the right time of day it just stays that ugly blue

make shure that all water levels are on the same level. when you have diffrent heights of water tanks only one is able to show the correct reflection. And make shure to turn the graphic options on (water reflection on) and 3d enviromental water float
I will look in to that. Thanks for the info