RCT2 [Open] Title sequences

If you play OpenRCT2 then you probably have noticed that the title sequence that plays on the main menu is different than RCT1 and RCT2. I'm the one in charge of putting those together. I've produced three title sequences for OpenRCT2 so far, and my fourth is currently in production for the 0.1.2 release. If you want to help improve the upcoming sequence, download and comment on it here.

Making a title sequence is easy, and you can learn to make your own with this tutorial.

If you have any questions, please ask! I can count on both hands the number of people who have shown any inkling of interest in producing their own, and that is just far too few.
Oh that's so cool. It seems open rct2 is better than regular rct2 in so many ways!
^ The angelic choirs are rejoicing aloud that someone has recognized the worth of OpenRCT2!

I checked it out, and I love it. It is a shame I couldn't finish any of my projects quick enough for this; I would have loved to be in the final cut, but that's unnecessary now.

You made some awesome picks and I like how some of the old OpenRCT2 sequences (various bits and pieces) made it in this again. I am looking forward to seeing more, SpaceK. Keep it up!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
OpenRCT2 is the greatest thing since, well, RCT2!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360