RCT3 Superbowl Coaster

I would like to build a Superbowl themed Rollercoaster for RCT3 but I'm not sure what coaster type to use. Can you give me suggestions?
I suggest you don't make a coaster with its theme centered on an upcoming day or event, chances are you'll rush to finish it and you'll end up banking off votes for the theme of the day rather than your abilities.
Team CoasterTech

If you do it use a gerslatuer(or however its spelled) Eurofighter or infinity coaster. Again don't rush it. I have been working on a project for almost a year and still am not ready to enter it.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Well I wasn't thinking of building it for the competition, I just wanted to build something cool like some kind of dualing coaster based on the Superbowl.
Have fun whit that. Best of luck!!!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Thanks and it WILL take a while so I'm not going to enter it in build it. Besides I'm working on an RMC coaster for Build it anyway. Which I'm happy to colaberate on
I'd take up Chris' bit of advice. It's far better to wait and work hard on something, than it is to rush it and bank on it being just good enough. Never do that (unless there is a time constraint).

Take for instance, my Build It! entry "The Poltergeist." It was somewhat rushed as when it was in challenge stages, I only had around 9-12 days left to work on it when I began. To an extent, even if it won two competitions, it was still rushed and it could have easily been a lot better.

I like to do my work slow and steady, so I don't rush and not see crucial errors in my work. I am looking forward to seeing what you have set ahead of you, but do not make yourself a date goal. You'll end up rushing and may as well never end the final idea because you rushed too much. Good luck!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
There's still 12-13 days until the Superbowl and I think I CAN have it ready by then if I concentrate and keep the layout simple
You could, but there is no shame in finishing after something has already been done. You got it, don't worry! Smile
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I Suppose you're right blaze. I just don't know what type of coaster it should be