hello RCT fans!

I was a RCT 1 and 2 player, then RCT3.. since it came out.    On and off for years.. for some reason I am way into this now old game more than ever.     I have finally mastered things I never quite figured out: building pools, waterfalls, buildings, moving the camera.. ok now I can really start having fun with this game.    

Is there any newer PC roller coaster game worth playing than RCT3?   Crazy thing is this game from 2004 is still quite 'good enough' for me lol.
Hello and welcome to rctgo! I also play rct3, I'm still a fan. I recently got planet coaster which is very similar but the graphics are much better. There are a lot of rct players that have switched to pc as a result. I'm personally on hold at the moment for playing pc because I had to break down and upgrade computers in order to play, so for the moment I'm still using rct3.
Planet Coaster is the hot new game. Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Welcome to the site, avenueb! I hopeyou enjoy what ya find here! If ya have questions or comments, go ahead and post away here, or get more one-on-one with the RCTgo staff and others on our Discord server which you can find here: https://discord.gg/xFfFsbG.

About new games Theme Park sims to try out, Planet Coaster. Planet Coaster is a lot more eye-pleasing game than RCT3 is, but that's probably because of the twelve year difference. If any theme park sim, Planet Coaster is yours to get. Parkitect is also a game you should look into. It's kind of like RCT2, but instead of pure Isometric, it has more features and has 3D features.

You should look into both games. Enjoy the site! See you around!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Feb 4, 2018, 11:48 AM)avenueb Wrote: I was a RCT 1 and 2 player, then RCT3.. since it came out.    On and off for years.. for some reason I am way into this now old game more than ever.     I have finally mastered things I never quite figured out: building pools, waterfalls, buildings, moving the camera.. ok now I can really start having fun with this game.    

Is there any newer PC roller coaster game worth playing than RCT3?   Crazy thing is this game from 2004 is still quite 'good enough' for me lol.

Welcome!  Nice to have you here!