RCT3 Mine Train Coasters

I'm working on a mine train coaster for Build It. Can anyone give me Some advice on these types of coasters meow meow?
I'm surprised you didn't ask Vanellope seeing as you two are such great friends.
Team CoasterTech

She is a good friend. But I want the opinions of people here meow meow
Since you didn't ask for anything specific, the best (and really the only) advice I can give is to look at mine train coasters. You can find POVs of both real mine train coasters and RCT3 mine train coasters on YouTube, a popular video sharing site. You can also search for images of them to see the layouts from different angles.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Well like for example. Does the typical mine train hug the terrain or does it use supports?
Well Katerina one I almost entered in "Build-It!" Was a terrain hugging design called "Mining Mission" I canceled the original design because I got a little too excited and built an entire park rather than just the one coaster. So my advice would. Be a terrain hugging design. That way you'll save yourself the support work. Real mine train coasters are built both ways and some a combination of both. Just be creative, that's my advice.
Thanks Vanellope meow meow