New to RCTGO but RCT Veteran.

Hello. I'm glad to join this group. I'm a huge fan of the RCT Franchise and I love playing RCT3 Platinum. I'm sure it'll be fun here.

I love building city scenes or Zoos and Aquariums.
Welcome to our site. We haven't seen much of the zoo/aquarium side of RCT3 lately, so it will be nice to have some diversity around here in terms of content.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Welcome to the server, Rebel! I do hope you find what you're searching for here. If ya have questions, go ahead and ask us here, or get more one-on-one with us in our Discord server which you can find here: https://discord.gg/xFfFsbG

Once more, I hope you find all ya need. Enjoy! See ya around!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Feb 2, 2018, 07:00 PM)Rebelscum320 Wrote: Hello. I'm glad to join this group. I'm a huge fan of the RCT Franchise and I love playing RCT3 Platinum. I'm sure it'll be fun here.

Hi and welcome!
I don’t have platinum yet.  ( I’m too cheap). I play RCT3 on my iPad for now.
Love the profile picture
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
I only have the Zoo expansion, but glad to see another RCT3 enthusiast! Smile
Welcome to rctgo!
(Feb 3, 2018, 06:07 PM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: Love the profile picture

If you meant mine! Thanks a bunch!
Welcome to RCTgo. I hope you'll enjoy yourself, and I look forward to seeing your RCT3 creations.
[Image: FOVJPXXJ52Q8RCE.MEDIUM.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Coasters in the picture: Grand Zephyr, Wyvern, Perilous Pipeline, Bushmaster
(Feb 2, 2018, 07:00 PM)Rebelscum320 Wrote: Hello. I'm glad to join this group. I'm a huge fan of the RCT Franchise meilleur taux and I love playing RCT3 Platinum. I'm sure it'll be fun here.

Hey, Nice to know you Smile