Wild! Music Sounds Glitchy

It's been a long time since I've been to these forums, but I have a new question about getting help with some issue I've been having with RCT3.

I have the disc version of RCT3: Platinum installed on my iBUYPOWER BB921 gaming PC with the OS Windows 10, and it has been working fine since I installed it. Recently however, I've been hearing the music skipping as it plays.

I have the game installed in my D: drive, and I have custom music in the folders 'Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum\Music'.

I also have modified the 'Options.txt' file in my C: drive in the folders 'AppData\Roaming\Atari\RCT3' to play the game in 1080p.

So what could be the problem? Should I reinstall the game to fix the problem, or what?
[Image: SrF6Q32.png]
To be honest disk versions of games are definitely obsolete. You're better off getting a cracked downloadable version of RCT3 Platinum
So I tested the game a few times again, and the music skipping has stopped now. It was a one time thing only, and I guess it was something else that made the music skip before.
[Image: SrF6Q32.png]
I'm glad to hear it. Im into RCT3 as well. One idea I have is a whole park themed to the movie FROZEN. The park named FROZEN LAND was scheduled to be completed long before now but I forgot my password and I've been busy up till now It appears rollercoaster technology has gotten more advanced in the time I was away with the introduction of RMC's I-Box hybrid coasters.