RCT2 [noob] Part of the park is appearantly not bought! [self made scenario]

Hey Guys! Biggrin

I am new here and i seem to have a problem with my self made scenario.
After i made a simple start for a Fallout themed park i ran up to this particular problem.

As soon as i open the scenario to start building the park it seems like the first part of my park is not bought by me yet.
Even though i did select every bit i needed in the making of the scenario on fore hand [double checked and again and again].

I made a screenshot of it and maybe some of you have experienced this before aswell or just happen to know the answer!
That would just be amazing!

Thanks in advance!
Sander
Not too shabby, from the very little I can see. First thing I suggest is taking in-game screenshots. The game has that feature. It should be in options.

If you're playing RCT2 and you've already started your scenario out of the scenario editor and it has unselected areas, you can't fix it, unless you were lucky enough to save the map in the editor several times. What can help is if you get OpenRCT2. It has more features and it can fix your issue right there.

Good luck, mate!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Feb 17, 2018, 07:38 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Not too shabby, from the very little I can see. First thing I suggest is taking in-game screenshots. The game has that feature. It should be in options.

If you're playing RCT2 and you've already started your scenario out of the scenario editor and it has unselected areas, you can't fix it, unless you were lucky enough to save the map in the editor several times. What can help is if you get OpenRCT2. It has more features and it can fix your issue right there.

Good luck, mate!

Hey man!

Eventually i had it fixed because i was lucky enough to have the map saved several times, haha!
So after trying some different saves i found one with just little to add which made it basically the same map!

Thanks for the reply!
Sander
Looking good so far