Thundering Sierra - Round 280 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 280 Winner

Congratulations to Terry Inferno's Thundering Sierra, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! Thundering Sierra beat the other three entries with 24 votes and 75% of the vote.

Description:
"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves."

-- John Muir

Experience California's scenic Sierra Nevada mountain range with this exhilarating journey through the landscape. Feel the misty mountain air flow through you as you rush through jagged mountainsides, lush grassy knolls, vibrant wildflowers, surging streams, and California's world-famous statuesque evergreens. Hear the booming voice of the Sierra call to you from above the horizon, as if to say, "Welcome home."

You've never felt airtime until you've experienced mountain airtime.

Votes cast:
Sonic The Hedgehog: The Ride/Bonescrew [RCT3] - 3 votes
Thundering Sierra - 24 votes
Screamin' Demon - No votes
Nexus - 5 votes
Congrats Terry!
Team CoasterTech

Congratulations, Terry, another absolute best on us all! Very well deserved, too!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Congrats Terry!
Great job on the win Terry! I voted for you because the minute I saw all the CS work and uniqueness of OpenRCT2 at its best I saw a winner. Its going to be hard for an RCT3 custom built RMC to compete with stuff like this
Congrats man! Well deserved win, Nexus was also great though, so shoutout to Blaze
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Congrats! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
Was there any doubt about this coaster winning, Great to everyone and exceptional work Terry!!!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
A well deserved win, congrats!
Thank you all! It is an honor to have built the first coaster to win both Build It and New Element's Design accolade. However, I do believe it is the first of many, and I know I will not be the only builder to have accomplished this before the year is up.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!