RCT World only one complaint

I only have one complaint about RCTworld and that's how you have to have a steam account and activate the game. That's absolutely obserd especially given how its on a disk
Considering how the game's updates are supplied via Steam and it uses the Steam Workshop exclusively for file sharing it isn't absurd at all, and you honestly either should have expected it or known that before you bought it if you were doing your research.
Team CoasterTech

(Mar 26, 2018, 01:19 AM)Princess Anna Of Arendelle Wrote: I only have one complaint about RCTworld and that's how you have to have a steam account and activate the game. That's absolutely obserd especially given how its on a disk

If you plan to purchase any other games like Planet Coaster or Parkitect they are also on Steam and you need to have a Steam key in order to play them.
So basically planet coaster is no better when it comes to that. That's a whole lot of trouble to go through just for one game. And so far everyone is telling me RCT world isn't worth it.
Steam is the future (and now) of the gaming world so like it or not its happening...
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
I guess the complaint is more aimed at steam than the game. From what I've seen I can't see any of the things people are complaining about The game is only 2 years old what's wrong with it?

I mean, when it comes to games its not nessicary for steam to run everything. But I guess all new games are like that and there's nothing we can do. Guess if its really that important then I guess I can deal with it I just hope it won't cost me monthly to have it
(Mar 26, 2018, 09:37 AM)Princess Anna Of Arendelle Wrote: I guess the complaint is more aimed at steam than the game. From what I've seen I can't see any of the things people are complaining about The game is only 2 years old what's wrong with it?

I mean, when it comes to games its not nessicary for steam to run everything. But I guess all new games are like that and there's nothing we can do. Guess if its really that important then I guess I can deal with it I just hope it won't cost me monthly to have it

I know of a few people who don't like Steam and that is okay. Everyone has their own preference. I happen to like Steam, But I've never had a bad experience with it. There are other sites out there to choose from as well, such as GOG and Origin. But some gaming companies and or developers don't like to go with other sites. I don't know why exactly. And most game now days rarely come on a
cd rom where you put it in your cd player or dvd player to play the game. 

With Roller Coaster Tycoon World I think it's best for you to discover the issues as you play the game. You can read the reviews and watch videos on YouTube that explain why people basically don't like to play the game including myself. 

Here are a few videos for you to look at https://youtu.be/vjVkXCyfWdc and https://youtu.be/cuec4ExB1pw
You can always do a search as well.

But if you decide in the end you like playing the game, then that is fine but the majority of people do not.
Using Steam is no different than using the interface on a new PlayStation or Xbox, all Steam does is provide a platform for people to buy games digitally and supply a platform for you to play them on, no subscriptions or anything are required. You should really look into these things before you blindly hate on them. I'll understand if you come to dislike it after trying it, but from your comments it's very clear you have no idea what you're talking about and simply don't want to use it because it's 'new' to you.
Team CoasterTech

I never said I didn't want to. It just seems crazy to go through all of that just for one little game
For what it's worth, you'll find it less of a hassle when you've started playing more games that are on Steam. It's not just for one game but more of an entire platform thing. Think of it like exclusives. You may get upset if you had to buy a brand new Playstation 4 just to play Uncharted 4, but you'll also have opened up to much more now.
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]