VIP and fireworks help please

i am on the thing with the vip wanting to watch a firework show. How do i make him watch it?? x_X i tryed placing him by the fireworks but he just wonders around thanks for and info ^_^
:shock: to tell you the truth...i havent even thought about doing that.... Eek im gonna try later!!!
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
If you have both patches the Vip should watch them!
no he doesnt want to watch them for me as well!!! dman you vip's!! think your so important aye!! i'll put you in a lake!! (i did....annoying up themselves masoganistic bastards!!)
:!: i can't remember how i did that one :!:
[Image: tpsig19pz.jpg]
I will check this out in the game myself, b/c I think you should be able to edit his/her path to the fireworks and I'm guessing that if they don't watch then maybe the frieworks are worthy enough for them to watch. If that's the case, pick that VIP up by the back of his/her neck and throw em in the lake!!!

10 mins later:

I set up a VIP to come into the park and vist a frw show. He watched the show, from a distance and he liked it. Try setting the path to the frw show. If that doesn't work pick em up and shake the "poop" out of 'em.

Good Luck!
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
beelitz Wrote:I will check this out in the game myself, b/c I think you should be able to edit his/her path to the fireworks and I'm guessing that if they don't watch then maybe the frieworks are worthy enough for them to watch. If that's the case, pick that VIP up by the back of his/her neck and throw em in the lake!!!
Good Luck!
AMEN!!! i left them to drown for a whole month!!! :twisted: :twisted: no one ignores my fireworks!!!
Quote:AMEN!!! i left them to drown for a whole month!!! no one ignores my fireworks!!!
Those darn peep never get the hint do there? They never DIE!! LOL LOL
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
I can tell ya what I did.......I delete everything at the entrace and placed my firworks right when ya walk in the park. Then ran a path through the middle of the fireworks. As the VIP entered the park I advanced the time on the show to go off as he was walking through. So he stoped and watched it.

I will say I did this because I had the show on top of the big hill so everyone in the park could see it, And the Vip came through 4 times and never gave me credit for it.