Wild! CTR Game Play

I have recently downloaded some CTR's including Das Matze rides. When I try to add them to my park I either get a game crash or I do not get any stations when trying to create a transport ride. Can anyone assist with this ?. Am I missing some custome features/downloads to show stations etc on these rides ?. Angry
Like no station platforms, or they just aren’t their?
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Apr 1, 2018, 07:13 PM)The Coaster Creator Wrote: Like no station platforms, or they just aren’t their?

No station platforms at all. I tried to do Dasmatze Subway and there was a blue type of track and then when I placed it the game crashed. I have tried others like the Dasmatze  Studio Tour and Parkjet and they both work fine. 

Maybe I am being a bit thick with this one. I have also downloaded other CTR's but the rides are not pre-built. Is this correct as screenshots show the ride built ?.

Hope this makes sense toy you and thanks in advance for your assistance.
It'd help us more to know which CTR's/CFR's you are trying to use specifically, there's quite a few ones out there and DasMatze released many as well.

As for the DasMatze Subway, I've never used that one so I'm not sure if what you described is 'normal'.
Team CoasterTech

(Apr 2, 2018, 01:56 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: It'd help us more to know which CTR's/CFR's you are trying to use specifically, there's quite a few ones out there and DasMatze released many as well.

As for the DasMatze Subway, I've never used that one so I'm not sure if what you described is 'normal'.

Hello mate. I will run a few more tests over the next few days and compile a proper list for you. Watch this space buddy.