RCT3 Just a word

I enjoyed RTC3 but was getting bored with the same ole coasters and environment, UNTIL I joined this group.  I'm now building new coasters, restaurants and etc and RTC3 is becoming enjoyable again.  Thanks guys and gals for all the help you've given me and if I can be of any help to you as I progress don't hesitate to ask.

Retsarge Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I still like RCT3
(Apr 10, 2018, 12:30 PM)Retsarge Wrote: I enjoyed RTC3 but was getting bored with the same ole coasters and environment, UNTIL I joined this group.  I'm now building new coasters, restaurants and etc and RTC3 is becoming enjoyable again.  Thanks guys and gals for all the help you've given me and if I can be of any help to you as I progress don't hesitate to ask.

Out of curiosity, do you dabble in recreations of real world coasters (existing and defunct)?  There's a pair of recreations I have a current need for, and I can't recreate coasters to save my life T_T
I am glad this site has brought a rejuvenated light into RCT3 for ya. Biggrin Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Apr 12, 2018, 04:30 PM)evilthecat6600 Wrote:
(Apr 10, 2018, 12:30 PM)Retsarge Wrote: I enjoyed RTC3 but was getting bored with the same ole coasters and environment, UNTIL I joined this group.  I'm now building new coasters, restaurants and etc and RTC3 is becoming enjoyable again.  Thanks guys and gals for all the help you've given me and if I can be of any help to you as I progress don't hesitate to ask.

Out of curiosity, do you dabble in recreations of real world coasters (existing and defunct)?  There's a pair of recreations I have a current need for, and I can't recreate coasters to save my life T_T

I haven't been though it seems like a nice challenge as I get more experienced.

Retsarge

(Apr 12, 2018, 04:30 PM)evilthecat6600 Wrote:

what particular recreations are you talking about.
(Apr 12, 2018, 08:35 PM)Retsarge Wrote:
(Apr 12, 2018, 04:30 PM)evilthecat6600 Wrote: Out of curiosity, do you dabble in recreations of real world coasters (existing and defunct)?  There's a pair of recreations I have a current need for, and I can't recreate coasters to save my life T_T

I haven't been though it seems like a nice challenge as I get more experienced.

Retsarge

(Apr 12, 2018, 04:30 PM)evilthecat6600 Wrote: Out of curiosity, do you dabble in recreations of real world coasters (existing and defunct)?  There's a pair of recreations I have a current need for, and I can't recreate coasters to save my life T_T

what particular recreations are you talking about.

Well I have a laundry list but right now I'm focusing on Starliner (a defunct wooden roller coaster from Cypress Gardens before it became Legoland Florida) and the Blitzer (from the Miami-Dade Youth Fair...maybe other fairs.  Not really sure) which I think is made with the mini coaster in game.  I dunno, Blitzer feels right as a mini coaster to me.