RCT3 HELP PLEASE I need to find Old Spice's pine trees

I need to find a download link to Old Spice's pine trees. I have been unable to find it anywhere. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE

Edit: Nevermind. I found Old Spice's trees now.
Would this be what you're looking for? I wouldnt want to upload cs that isnt mine but I could put it on google drive or something

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

(May 2, 2018, 10:29 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: Would this be what you're looking for? I wouldnt want to upload cs that isnt mine but I could put it on google drive or something

Yep. Old Spice's pine trees. If you could put it on google drive, I would greatly appreciate it.

Yep. Old Spice's pine trees. If you could put it on google drive, I would greatly appreciate it.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VAp6Ot...phjbNC4LRl
Got you

(May 3, 2018, 06:55 PM)naveisawesome Wrote: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VAp6Ot...phjbNC4LRl
Got you

Not for nothing, but do you, by chance, also have Old Spice's vegetation set? The one I found online does not work. It comes up with that "no svd for sid" error. Whatever that means.

Not for nothing, but do you, by chance, also have Old Spice's vegetation set? The one I found online does not work. It comes up with that "no svd for sid" error. Whatever that means.
sorry man only got trees and planters, maybe try a different site to get it from, that error is common and its usually due to something in the file being difficult

(May 3, 2018, 11:37 PM)Snaveisawesome Wrote: sorry man only got trees and planters, maybe try a different site to get it from, that error is common and its usually due to something in the file being difficult

Yeah that's just it, you see. That one site I found it on is the only site I could find it on. Some of Old Spice's stuff, you can never find it anywhere. I wonder what happened to Old Spice and why he/she deleted his/her stuff.

Yeah that's just it, you see. That one site I found it on is the only site I could find it on. Some of Old Spice's stuff, you can never find it anywhere. I wonder what happened to Old Spice and why he/she deleted his/her stuff.
Let me check my files tonight. I think I have vegetation on it somewhere
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Have you tried Custom Scenery Depot?
Nevermind guys. The reason why vegetation was not working was because the file had THE SAME file inside of it, and it was THAT file that had the stuff. I got it fixed now.