RCT2 Importing with tablet playing classic

Forgive me if this has been answered. I can't seem to import anything from zip files. If the park, or ride, end up in my download folder then my tablet doesn't know what to do with them. I can import track and park files ok. What am I missing here?
 I'm loving rct go and thanks to everyone posting 🎡
You need some kind of program to extract it from the zip file, then you can open it in RCT Classic. I use an app called "Filebrowser" on my iPhone, not sure if it's available for your tablet's manufacturer.
2 Time Build-It Winner (Phoenix and Talon)

Current projects: 
Bethlehem Steelworks (industrial-themed amusement park set in Bethlehem, PA)
(Jun 10, 2018, 08:47 AM)saxman1089 Wrote: You need some kind of program to extract it from the zip file, then you can open it in RCT Classic. I use an app called "Filebrowser" on my iPhone, not sure if it's available for your tablet's manufacturer.

I can extract , 
but when I click on the file, nothing is associated with it. This is more a tablet issue than rct so I'll keep gooogling. Thanks.

(Jun 10, 2018, 08:20 PM)NancyM Wrote:
(Jun 10, 2018, 08:47 AM)saxman1089 Wrote: You need some kind of program to extract it from the zip file, then you can open it in RCT Classic. I use an app called "Filebrowser" on my iPhone, not sure if it's available for your tablet's manufacturer.

I can extract , 
but when I click on the file, nothing is associated with it. This is more a tablet issue than rct so I'll keep gooogling. Thanks.

I tried a better extraction app, it's working but it's still easier to open files from with rctgo.