Paths and path covers

Whenever I use path covers, even if I use them exclusively throughout the park, the peeps can't get to the rides.  why is that?  Do
the paths and path covers hide the paths.  I have come up on some areas in my park where I can't put a walkway or path down, it
just won't take it, and again the peeps get lost and don't know where to go.  How do I address this  problem.  I have download four different paths and path covers and can find only one in my listing.  HELP!!
In my experience some path covers simply do not work for whatever reason. The intended way to use them however is to place them over vanilla paths, to make it appear as though a realistic (and good-looking) path was placed down instead.
Team CoasterTech

Chris, I tried that and it looked like the paths were floating on top of the vanilla paths. I'll keep trying and let you know if something works. Thanks for the reply though I appreciate all the help I can get.
There's an invisible path available for download somewhere. You can place that as the actual path, place the covers over it, and it will appear as though the guests are using the path covers as the path.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Terry: I found the invisible paths at Adam87 alpha paths dirty and irregular. They seem to be working. At least I'm not getting a lot
of peeps are having trouble getting to the entrance or exit of a ride. What I did was use the vanilla paths, sand, and placed the invisible paths
over top of it. Thanks to all for the help.
Try Belgabors Invisible Doodads for path and queues. He includes both visable and invisible versions. You place them as visable to see where they are, then switch them to invisible when done. Easy. It's on Custom Scenery Depot - http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=1093
I use Belgabor's invisible doodads for a lot of things it has 5 invisible stalls and invisible paths. It even has invisible path extras but I haven't found a use for those yet.

It's a useful set