I'm leaving. :'(

First off, let me say that this is only temporary as I love this site so much. So, don't fret that as if am leaving forever. I am truly not doing so.

Y'all might have noticed how inactive I have become, and that's because my health is deteriorating some and that I have grown tired of RCTgo, Facebook, Discord and most of the sites I am on. RCTgo is a special place, and it is where I began my RCT love, but even then, I need to take a break from it all so I can regain my health to where I need to be. That means, no posts and no activity will come from me.  Frown

I'm not sick, or dying, so you don't need to fret - take this as a measure that I simply need to take a break and that it is only temporary. I love y'all, and I'll surely be back soon.

Take care, my friends. :')
-BlazingEmpireHD
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Blaze I can relate (maybe even more than you know). I'm really sorry to see you go and it's not going to be the same around here without you. That said, I respect your decision but I really do hope you'll be back, you're one of the great things about this site and one of the reasons I visit. Thoughts and prayers and best wishes sent your way my friend.
-Brad
Thanks, Brad. I need to disappear for at least a little while, but I hope y'all aren't taking this as if I am leaving forever. This right now will probably be my last post for awhile, so if I see some more replies, I'll likely have acknowledged them if I see them, but not by posting.

It'll be different for all of you and for me not being here, but I will come back shortly. I do not know when, but it won't be forever. Thanks for all the great times we have had so far. Once I come back, let's have some more!

Take utmost care, everyone.
-BlazingEmpireHD
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Godspeed, buddy. Hope everything works out.
[Image: FOVJPXXJ52Q8RCE.MEDIUM.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Coasters in the picture: Grand Zephyr, Wyvern, Perilous Pipeline, Bushmaster
Well miss you blaze that's for sure
Take care Blazing; rest up and recover and come back even stronger than ever.

We'll miss you.
Noooo! :-o Sorry to hear that Blaze, you 're and you 've always been a well-respected member of this site. Make sure to take care of your health! Good to hear you 're setting the right priorities.

I 've been absent for like 2-3 years :-p I hope you 'll return sooner than that!
(Aug 22, 2018, 07:53 PM)purvisbrad Wrote: Blaze I can relate (maybe even more than you know). I'm really sorry to see you go and it's not going to be the same around here without you pose d’autocollant adhésif Antibes. That said, I respect your decision but I really do hope you'll be back, you're one of the great things about this site and one of the reasons I visit. Thoughts and prayers and best wishes sent your way my friend.
-Brad

But sure that he will come back one day and that he will be more active on the forum.