Trying this again. If you know the answer please tell me. Thank you.

Is there any way of seeing the name of an object you've used on the screen during gameplay so you can find it easily?  For example... I accidentally deleted a cornice.  Now I can't find it among all my objects, though I know it's there.  Anyone know a secret about this?

Thank you very much!!!
You must have an awful lot of CS, if you can't something. You can make the icons smaller by pressing the + or - in the items window, or any window for that matter.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
(Sep 14, 2018, 02:34 AM)nathan8848 Wrote: You must have an awful lot of CS, if you can't something. You can make the icons smaller by pressing the + or - in the items window, or any window for that matter.

I do have a lot of CS sets.  Kinda crazy but I use them all.  Worse, I'm adding a bunch more as I begin to experiment with dark rides and interiors.  Sheesh!!  :Smile The problem becomes worse when I am looking for something like a brick wall and have about 10 sets or more with brick walls.  

Thanks for the info.  I will give this a try.  Still, wish there was some way to get the object info in the game though.