RCT2 Won't Upload

So I got a new laptop and am downloading all of the tracks i completed in the past with the uploader in the RCTC tools. All of my scenarios will upload except for 2. Extreme Heights and Lucky Lake. Both can be found under downloads. Why won't they upload? It says they are imported and it says it has been imported 5 times but it doesn't show under saved games even though that is where is says it downloaded to. Can anyone help??? Frown
Just to clarify: are you trying to upload files to RCTgo, or download them to your device? The way your post is worded is a bit confusing.
Team CoasterTech

(Feb 20, 2019, 04:09 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Just to clarify: are you trying to upload files to RCTgo, or download them to your device? The way your post is worded is a bit confusing.

I was trying to upload back into the game. I uploaded them previously on this site. I actually figured it out! The isse was the park wasn't unlocked yet. I thought it was. Thanks for the help!

(Feb 20, 2019, 04:09 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Just to clarify: are you trying to upload files to RCTgo, or download them to your device? The way your post is worded is a bit confusing.

I was trying to upload back into the game. I uploaded them previously on this site. I actually figured it out! The isse was the park wasn't unlocked yet. I thought it was. Thanks for the help!