It is possible to get Original Backgrounds in RCT3 Platinum

Originally was a question but now I know it works 

I managed to get the demo, and I copied the backgrounds (in the SKY folder) and pasted them into the RCT3Platinum folder to get the backgrounds back (I made sure to create a backup folder in case I wanted to rollback). the only problems is now the City Background can be selected but it doesn't show up, and some lakes/ponds will appear black now.

[Image: JlJQssT.png]

[Image: GIL5X5n.png]

Now to figure out how to get the old peeps sounds back in the game. if anyone want's to help, I'm all ears.

ORIGINAL POST:
basically a way to get all the old files back, been looking High & low for a tutorial on how to get Original RCT3 assets back into the game since all of the assets were updated for soaked & Wild.

I really prefer the old Island background compared to the new one. the only background I prefer keeping is the City background.
Update:
I managed to get the demo, and I copied the backgrounds (in the SKY folder) and pasted them into the RCT3Platinum folder to get the backgrounds back (I made sure to create a backup folder in case I wanted to rollback). the only problems is now the City Background can be selected but it doesn't show up, and some lakes/ponds will appear black now.

EDIT: PROOF!
[Image: JlJQssT.png]

Now to figure out how to get the old peeps sounds back in the game. if anyone want's to help, I'm all ears.