Dune Buggy

I hate to be a pain in the butt, but now I've got a dune buggy that keeps popping up when ever I open the park or test a coaster.  Anyone else have this praoblem.  When the dune buggy pops up my keyboard controls are useless I have to try to manuever to a point where I can use the delete function or restart the game.   Also I'm still trying to find the track or park that is causing my other problem. 

Help please.

Retsarge
Sounds like James Hunt is in your park. Not sure how he got there, but if there's a guest in your park with that name, a dune buggy will appear.

https://www.wikihow.com/Create-and-Ride-...r-Tycoon-3

According to Wikhow, it can be driven...

- Click the dune buggy to ride it.

- Use the up arrow to speed the dune buggy up. Press the down arrow to reverse it. And the left and right arrow keys will turn it. The dune buggy is always moving even if you are not riding it.

...and, more importantly in this case, removed.

- Click the exit cam button to exit the dune buggy.

- To delete the dune buggy, click the delete scenery button and then click the dune buggy.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Aug 6, 2019, 08:45 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Sounds like James Hunt is in your park. Not sure how he got there, but if there's a guest in your park with that name, a dune buggy will appear.

https://www.wikihow.com/Create-and-Ride-...r-Tycoon-3

According to Wikhow, it can be driven...

- Click the dune buggy to ride it.

- Use the up arrow to speed the dune buggy up. Press the down arrow to reverse it. And the left and right arrow keys will turn it. The dune buggy is always moving even if you are not riding it.

...and, more importantly in this case, removed.

- Click the exit cam button to exit the dune buggy.

- To delete the dune buggy, click the delete scenery button and then click the dune buggy.

thanks a lot.  I don't really use the cheats so I didn't know about james Hunt.
(Aug 6, 2019, 08:45 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Sounds like James Hunt is in your park. Not sure how he got there, but if there's a guest in your park with that name, a dune buggy will appear.  ...

Lol, I recall the first time I encountered this wretched contrivance;  had just reinstalled the game and copied my parks from an old computer, suddenly there was this dune buggy randomly in every park - blocking a path in one, so hundreds of guests were milling around;  running around the elephant pen in another; in the swimming pool in a third.  A quick web search found the cure;  and it turned out the PeepFactory was the culprit,  while I'd not selected any of the cheats it had apparently randomly created a "James Hunt".  Took Textcrawler a couple of minutes to scour 3500 peep files to find the errant entry;  now I have "James Runt" and no buggy.