importing tracks

I seem to be having trouble importing tracks that work. i may download 20 but only like 4 open  up. i get "ride not supported " or " track has sections that dont connect" or ill download like 10  then get like 100 without names like !ejdg%66)hg.td6 tons of those  . what am i doing wrong or how can i get get tracks that work ?
 i own rct3 soaked ,and wild  exp pack
I wish I could offer insight. I've downloaded a few from here, they all seemed to work.
Try downloading one or two of mine (in scenarios) and see if they'll work? I haven't had any questions on them, thus I assume they work.
(Jan 1, 2020, 09:23 PM)bubbatie1 Wrote: I seem to be having trouble importing tracks that work. i may download 20 but only like 4 open  up. i get "ride not supported " or " track has sections that dont connect" or ill download like 10  then get like 100 without names like !ejdg%66)hg.td6 tons of those  . what am i doing wrong or how can i get get tracks that work ?
 i own rct3 soaked ,and wild  exp pack

I get the same error messages that you get on some of the tracks I download that are made in RCT 1 or RCT 2 and trying to use in RCT 3.   I also get the same message on tracks that I have made in RCT 1 or 2, they can not be duplicate/rendered in RCT 3.  I believe, and I could be wrong, the problem is in the coding used in each game.  In RCT 1 and 2, the distance between tracks going over one  another is closer than in RCT 3 so the game can not open them and you get the error message. With the "track sessions don't connect" I think its because the track sections are different radius/length than in RCT 1 and RCT 2.  Just my opinion and as I said, I could be wrong in my assumption.
If you get the "track sections do not connect" error, that usually means that the RCT2 version of the coaster is doing something that the RCT3 version isn't programmed to do. One of my RCT2 designs, a wooden coaster, cannot be opened in RCT3 because it features a downward lifthill piece, which is apparently impossible on a wooden coaster in RCT3. The Lay-down coaster, for whatever reason, is also commonly associated with this error when importing tracks, and that could just have been an oversight on the developers' part.

As for the .td6 tracks with dubious nomenclature, where are you saving the files that you download? And do they show up on your machine looking like that, or only in the game?
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!