Hello from way back!

Hi yall,
im new to the site but not the game. I played for years and years when they originally came out and haven't played in maybe ten years give or take. Was so excited to see there are still people playing and that there's still forums. Will be digging out all my old files and all things rtc soon. I know I have several disks full of scenery by some really great creators from back then and possibly some cheat generators, scenarios and parks. Glad to be back and seeing this game is still alive!
Several disks of scenery? I didn't know there was enough scenery out there to warrant an entire disk, let alone several. Welcome!

If there's RCT3 content on those discs, you're going to be extremely popular among everyone who pops in to ask about specific scenery sets that are no longer downloadable.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Jan 11, 2020, 08:34 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Several disks of scenery? I didn't know there was enough scenery out there to warrant an entire disk, let alone several. Welcome!

If there's RCT3 content on those discs, you're going to be extremely popular among everyone who pops in to ask about specific scenery sets that are no longer downloadable.

Now that ive had a few days to go thru stuff i find its for the RTC2  game....I have several disks because its lots of custom scenery, rides, parks and scenarios from lots and lots of creators. I know from my current search for missing files that most of the sites I got this stuff from no longer exist. Things from Uces, mammabear, fisherman, Eden, Amazing Earl and so much more. I have contest park winners parks and several of my own to play as well. I have also found the Path Maker program too!