Teaser coaster, what do y’all think?

@coastermonkeystudios on YouTube ...  Lil teaser of an upcoming episode... what do you guys think of my Intamin mega?
(Apr 22, 2020, 01:23 PM)Coastermonkeystudios Wrote: Looks Good Are u planning on Adding Scenery?

@coastermonkeystudios on YouTube ...  Lil teaser of an upcoming episode... what do you guys think of my Intamin mega?
Heck yea!!! Check it out on YouTube.... Coastermonkeystudios! I just posted the video

In our Twentieth episode, follow along while Coaster Monkey basically copyright infringes upon universal studios and themes a “Jurassic park” inspired area.

Wanna get your park rating to 999 and KEEP IT THERE?

Follow along in my BRAND NEW SERIES where we play RCT CLASSIC for I-PAD!  Learn all my tips, tricks and fun little secrets to creat an highly themed, over the top amusement park for yourself!!!

CM Studios is looking for a name for this theme park?  What are you thinking?  Suggestions?  Comment below!

BE sure to Like and Subscribe if you want to follow along, and dont forget to comment below on anything you would like to further this project along!

Playlist Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...v4HrcHf1T_

#RCT #RCTCLASSIC #IPAD #NEWSERIES #GAMING #GAMER #ENTHUSIAST #ROLLERCOASTERTYCOON #SIM #SIMULATOR #ROLLERCOASTER #COASTER