RCT3 How do I increase multi-sampling?

Hi everyone, how are you?

I'd like some help and advice on how I may be able to increase the anti-aliasing levels on my game. I've seen some gamers in the RCT community who have been able to get up to 'Level 8'.

I've just recently bought a decent computer with GTX 1660 ti graphics card. I've tried changing the setting in Nvidia control panel as well as downloading Nvidia Profile inspector just to see if I could change it but unfortunately it still stays at 'Level 4' I don't know what else I can do to change it.

Some ideas,

1 - Level 8 AA may be dependent on other game settings. RCT3 is weird with graphics options, often you make a change in one setting and the game will tweak something else to what it deems appropriate.

2 - RCT3 is, by computer standards, antiquated; it may not recognize your graphics card capabilities and thus be limiting the AA options. Look for any settings, in the game and in driver options, for performance vs quality and set all to quality. (There's an older racing sim with this issue - it doesn't tax modern hardware enough to even get the vid card into 3D mode, so all driver settings must be manually placed in max quality.)

3 - Level 8 AA may be "bragging rights" (BS) and not actually present in the game (I've never seen it in my game), or it may require a hack. Ask some of those other gamers how they did it.