Watch out for email SCAMS

I got this email today asking for donations for the hurricane victims. So I checked it out and sure enough it didn't add up. The site claimed to be a part of the Red Cross so I included a video, don't worry it's only 500 kb, to show the difference of this 'email' website and the Red Cross. Pay close attention to the address bar and the mouse cusor.

Whether you watch it or not, please watchout for those scammers!!

Email Scam Click Here
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
pfft, they didnt even do half the work they should have done if they would and should have been succesful in a fisher attempt. The one major thing they are missing, is hacking the registry to make it look like its the red cross adress, now theres. I'm gonna report the site to yahoo, and see what they'll do.

Course Vista is lovely. It'll warn you of adresses pointing to fishers sites, as a new feature. They sure worked hard on this one.
[Image: 7.jpg]
thanks tikitiki for submiting that to yahoo tell them I still have the email if they could use it. I also sent it to the FCC -was the only thing that came to mind.
5 videos FOR YOU
Here's a recent scam I heard about probably a month ago or so.

Someone calls your house, tells you that they are so and so with the county court house, and tells you that you were supposed to be in court today for Jury duty where were you? Your normal reply is "I didn't have no jury duty?" Then the next step for the scammer is to say something like, "well, let me get your Social Number and Verify you..."  

If they feel up to it, they could even get your Credit Card number from you.

Every scam is horible. Just play it smart, use a little common sense, DO EVER give out your personal information to anybody no matter what.

It's even a good idea to shred everything that has your name on it. Like those stupid Credit Card Applications.
5 videos FOR YOU