Hey there!

Hey there! My name is Kristen, I'm a long-time RCT player. Played the original RCT, abandoned it for RCT2 (of course), then tried RCT3 when that came out and hated it so much. Not a fan of the 3D look, the isometric style is just so much more aesthetically pleasing to me. So I've pretty much stuck with RCT2 the majority of the years.  Wink

I came here looking to add more player-made content to my game to have some more variety. I am horrible at making things on my own, so I am looking forward to trying some of your designs. I've downloaded quite a bit already today, so I'll be leaving likes and reviews.  blush

Looking forward to interacting with all of you!!  Biggrin
(Sep 12, 2020, 09:37 PM)kristenita Wrote: Hey there! My name is Kristen, I'm a long-time RCT player. Played the original RCT, abandoned it for RCT2 (of course), then tried RCT3 when that came out and hated it so much. Not a fan of the 3D look, the isometric style is just so much more aesthetically pleasing to me. So I've pretty much stuck with RCT2 the majority of the years.  Wink

I came here looking to add more player-made content to my game to have some more variety. I am horrible at making things on my own, so I am looking forward to trying some of your designs. I've downloaded quite a bit already today, so I'll be leaving likes and reviews.  blush

Looking forward to interacting with all of you!!  Biggrin