Is there a place to get the layouts for real life roller coasters?

Hi, 

I am just curious if there is a place to get real life roller coaster layouts to recreate them in RCT 3? I am playing on the Nintendo Switch and I am accept the fact that I don't have access to the mod packs so I'll have to get creative to create the realistic stations and such but was curious as to how or where I could get info on a top down view, plus maybe some realistic layouts for real coasters.

Thank you!
I don't know of a source for plan views and such (of course the manufacturers have these but doubt they'd take the time to respond to gamers), but you can find photos of real world coasters on many sites and work from that. And search the downloads on sites such as this, many people have created RCT3 versions of real coasters already.
Python is an interpreted, high-level and general-purpose programming language. Python's design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace.Python training in chennai

Biggrin Python is an interpreted, high-level and general-purpose programming language. Python's design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace.Python training in chennai Angel