RCT3 Box Office VIP

Hi all,
I recently started to play RCT 3 again. I played it a lot as a kid, now I could grab it for free in the epic store a few weeks back. It is great to see it all back. I completed 10 levels are so but I am stuck in this one level... It is getting frustated this Box Office level. I can't get to satisfy the VIP Cami-O. I've read that you need to create a coaster that is +7 excitement but is -4 intensity. I can't create the right coaster for this objective. How can you get passed this? Any help or tips would be appreciated.
There seems to be a random factor involved with any VIP; you can do everything specified for them yet they are not impressed, but let the scenario run, they will return every month and eventually, without you doing anything else, will suddenly be impressed and you finish the scenario.

But also check the VIP's stats, they may be very averse to litter, or to being mobbed by fans, etc., so if those requirements aren't met they aren't happy. And be sure to set a path for the VIP, taking them from the gate directly to whatever they want to see/ride, otherwise they may wander around for ages and never visit what they need to.

And if all else fails you can load the scenario into the editor and remove the VIP, leaving the "build coaster" or other requirements to complete.
(Dec 7, 2020, 02:54 AM)jgf Wrote: Thanks ! Smile
I used the editor to delete this one objective.
I let the scenario run for dozens of years with different coasters but it didn't do the job.
I made the path and had a lot of mechanics and cleaners to make the park run and look almost perfect.
Well I don't know if it was my incompetence after all or that this was a bit bugged, it just didn't work out. Glad I can start at the last level now Smile
When you've completed all the campaigns and unlocked everything, back up the campaigns folder (I just right click on it and "add to zip"), save this somewhere and if you reinstall the game put this back in place and you won't have to do the campaigns again.