Sonic Interstellar Temporal Adventure Dark Ride

Hi. My name is Trevor. Here’s my boring story.  I’m a 47 year old dad who works in commercial loan servicing. One day, about ten years ago, I was standing around in a court lobby waiting to see if I’d be picked for jury duty and decided to entertain myself by pondering possible dark ride/slow ride designs that would allow riders to enter a TARDIS that they just witnessed materialize in an open space. I began to obsessively planning out a whole ride experience with only enough knowledge to express it either on graph paper or animated shapes and lines on PowerPoint and later Keynote. My wife, the gamer in the family, though I might have fun with RCT since I talked so much about ride designs. One Father’s Day she surprised me with a copy of RCT Adventure for the Switch. Since it was a gift, I didn’t research any reviews and was ignorant of the licensing drama behind the name. I began wanting to explore my parks from a peep’s pov which lead me to buying the RCT3 app for Mac IOS.  It’s been a nice distraction from the TARDIS idea but doesn’t facilitate it. I guess my next move is either learning my way around custom designing or Auto CAD.