RCT3 Disable snapping

Hello, 

I am currently rebuilding a roller coaster and someone made a CT for it. Everything works perfectly and it looks good, only there is a problem. Many parts of the track are totally off-center on a tile which makes using CS almost impossible or ugly. 

My question is, is there any way to turn off snapping so I can place CS objects anywhere instead of in the middle of a tile or on the side?

Thanks in advance!
Hello! It sounds like you're working on a RollerCoaster Tycoon project and are facing some challenges with object placement and snapping. Unfortunately, RollerCoaster Tycoon games have certain limitations when it comes to object placement, and snapping to the grid is a fundamental aspect of the game mechanics. However, there are a few things you can try:

Advanced Tile Inspector: Some custom content creation tools for RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, like "Advanced Tile Inspector" (ATI), allow for more precise object placement and rotation. This tool can help you fine-tune the position and rotation of objects, potentially allowing you to align them more precisely.

Tileless Rides: In RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, certain rides, known as "tileless rides," do not snap to the grid and can be placed more freely. You might consider using tileless rides to work around the snapping limitations.

Custom Scenery: Depending on your version of the game and any custom scenery (CS) objects you're using, some CS sets offer objects that can be placed off-grid. Explore the options within your custom scenery sets to see if there are objects that suit your needs.

Rotation and Elevation: Experiment with the rotation and elevation tools in the game. Sometimes, changing the elevation or rotation of an object can help it align better with your track.

Community Assistance: Consider reaching out to the RollerCoaster Tycoon community on forums or websites dedicated to the game. There may be experienced players or custom content creators who can provide guidance or even custom objects that fit your needs.

Modding and Custom Tools: For advanced users, there are modding tools available that can give you more control over object placement. However, modding can be complex and may require a deep understanding of the game's mechanics.