Server Move Complete and Other Minor Changes

Yesterday, we were moved by our wonderful host, Gaming Source, from GH2 to GH1. For one, this provides a larger upload limit (50MB rather than 2MB), and also for them, may improve the balance of the servers, but that is something I'm not sure about.

There should not have been any downtime whatsoever, as it was just a move from one server to another, performed by our host. And, as it takes time for the DNS to propogate around the world (usually 1-24 hours), you probably wouldn't notice any changes anyway.

Also, as you may have noticed, we've removed the "larger" random image from our homepage, but added 468x60 banners almost everywhere in the site, excluding the downloads pages. These will mainly only link to other pages within the site, but you may notice that CreateMyBB is linked in it (though limited - only once every 10 minutes will it be shown to a certain user), and we may add some others later on, be it to different pages or different sites altogether. However, I cannot provide any exact details on the future, as I'm not even sure of them.

Also, you may notice a new logo on the site. As you may know, I do tend to change the logo often, as it does add a new look to a similar site.

Thanks,
- Belloman