How did you find RCTgo?

I was going to RCT3 Wikipedia and this popped up. I clicked on it and was a frequent visitor from then on. Only I got the guts and got an account in October. I remember two things: I first visited when Corkscrew had won build it, and got an account when Basklisk won.
Had just bought roller coaster tycoon 3 and was doing some online research into it when I came across these forums and decided to check it out. Haven't regretted my decision since!!!
Simple. Just type RCT3 in Google. It is the first to come up.
[Image: Ardy.png]
Well, i followed the "white rabbit" and than i was here Biggrin

(Mar 25, 2014, 08:59 AM)Ardy Wrote: Simple. Just type RCT3 in Google. It is the first to come up.
I checked it out and on my PC RCT3.org comes first, RCTgo came in fifth spot Tongue

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
Probably because you use RCT3.org more.
[Image: Ardy.png]
I found it when I was looking up for RCT3 cheats.
ok guys umm.... yeah umm i watched a silvarret vid(sorry for the joke sivarret great stuff in your vids) and down below was a link to a vid that
had instructions on how to make billboards useful...so i click and bam my browser froze halfway between the 2 i yelled why why and suddenly RCT WENT and poof RCTGO was on my computer and everything was good)
I know the last post in this thread was over 30 days ago (as per forum rules) but I figured that rule might be overlooked for this thread, Biggrin

I found this place from an Internet search. I would say a Google search but I don't use Google. Wink
Hawk

[Image: H&B.png]
i found it by trying to find help make a RTC3 mod ride idea
I was searching for a wingrider ctr.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360