Updated new park files of what I already posted!

Hello anyone!

I have something small to upload show you all when I have some time later as I had something private personal happened to me from my last appointment as I'm okay for now until I don't know when as I'm trying ym best to stay strong pray and have hope!

So on a few of my parks my sister got onto some of my parks and built some more coasters on them just cause she wanted to mess with my stuff some and also of what I been dealing with currently!

So if I wanted to upload an updated version of arid heights for example may I be able too or doni have to upload a new separate file?

Thanks god bless!
yeah, if you want to upload updated versions of your park, you can do so
(Mar 28, 2023, 03:38 PM)ElianGames15 Wrote: yeah, if you want to upload updated versions of your park, you can do so

Well I did just some small works update on some of my previousevoius parks! Thanks god bless!
If you could provide me with more information on the updates you've made to your park files, I can offer feedback and suggestions to help improve your park design. Have you added new rides or attractions? Made changes to the terrain or scenery? Adjusted the layout of your park to improve the flow of guests and maximize profits?