halloween project

WELCOME TO CLAYVILLE MANOR

In the 1800's a wealthy man by the name of John A. Clayville built the house of his dreams in the Red Hills. He knew the hills where haunted but he refused to go anywhere else. two years later he was found brutally murdered in his cellar. The house was later left abandoned becase nobody wanted to live in such a haunted place.

In 1923 a group of young boys snuck into the old mansion for a halloween scare... they got more than the bargined for. out of the four children, only one survived. He said,

" We where in the old living room, when we heard a noise. Tim wanted to turn back and go home, but we told him to be a man and find out what it was. In a split second a loud bang came flashing through the halls and Alex crashed through the third floor window. I turn around and Tim was gone. David and i where alone. As we where running for dear life, the house came back to life. all the burnt out lights came on so strong most of them bursted. Then a loud boom rang through the house followed by every window shattering. Before I knew it david had disappeard."

When police came to the house, none of the windows where broken, none of the lightbulbs had bursted. the house was exactly the same.

the cellar:
[Image: shot25273sc.jpg]

The hall where the noise supposedly came from:
[Image: shot25304ki.jpg]

the gardens:
[Image: shot25263lr.jpg]
Six Flags Magic Mountain
the XTREME park
dont know wat this park is.... but it looks good!!!

p.s. are u gonna finish six flags?
the screens look great! Biggrin
[Image: mysig.jpg]
Fansites Directory | Add your site
anxious to see how this will turn out.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
looks wicked Biggrin
[Image: 7.jpg]