Opening Rides in Scenario editor!

Hi!
I have a problem placing entrances and exits on new rides when I'm making a scenario! (Basicaly open the rides)When I try to set the entrance it never change from "blinking red".

Any help?
yes this happened to me yesterday ! ( and a few times before ! ) It always happened to me when i made the park bigger after deleting the exit and pressing no fence around park ! so leave the fence on and the entrance there until you extend the park size and it might work !
[Image: tpsig19pz.jpg]
This has never happened to me.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
When the map size is increased/decreased, the fence goes away and all land becomes unowned. You can't place entrances/exits on unowned land. This is simply fixed by making the area where you place your entrance/exit owned again.
I am not sure, but I believe this bug was fixed in Wild!, and im pretty sure it'll be included in the upcoming patch for Soaked, and rct3.
[Image: 7.jpg]
tikitiki Wrote:I am not sure, but I believe this bug was fixed in Wild!, and im pretty sure it'll be included in the upcoming patch for Soaked, and rct3.

Any idea when that patch will be coming out?
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
beelitz Wrote:
tikitiki Wrote:I am not sure, but I believe this bug was fixed in Wild!, and im pretty sure it'll be included in the upcoming patch for Soaked, and rct3.

Any idea when that patch will be coming out?

After Wild! but I dont have much more info than that.
[Image: 7.jpg]