A New Park after i beated some scenarios!

um hi... After i beated some scenerios i thought of building a good nice park after i got some more skills and got soaked last last week.

I just started the park yesterday night after beating almost all the soaked scenerios and just to tell u guys.. i dont have a name for this park. Forget that now and lets get down to buisness... i got 2 pics of my park rite now.
[Image: shot00032lj.jpg]
The entrance of my park
[Image: shot00040hj.jpg]
THe parking lot and a transportation ride to the other side of the park.
looks good
[Image: 7.jpg]
few more pics, and i builted more of the main street today but will get back on it soon or later. Also i builted a aquariam and a coaster.... i need help naming my park and my coaster so tell me if u got one.

[Image: shot00000ws.jpg]
The aquariam
[Image: shot00015gt.jpg]
the waterfall
[Image: shot00028xo.jpg]
Overview of the aquarim and waterfall
[Image: shot00047dw.jpg]
The new coaster![Image: shot00056qe.jpg]
part of main street and the new coaster!
its coming together nicely!!
[Image: 7.jpg]
some new pics and i built more of the main street and build more rides! Biggrin

[Image: shot00027kd.jpg]
THe new coaster!
[Image: shot00012od.jpg]
same new coaster!
[Image: shot00007lj.jpg]
some rides.
It's coming along great! Just a suggestion when taking pics: increase the detail levels. It will make a huge difference on the quality and have no fear, the game shouldn't crash on you if all you do is take a few photos. Biggrin
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
ya i know the recommend it said extreme but i put it to high but ill will change if i get time to play cuz i have homework these days. Biggrin

k i would put videos but i dont know how and now im ready to build some more thrill rides and a coaster throught the water..... and im gonna call this park....... DONT KNOW>>>>> HELP ME NAME THIS PARK PLZ!!!!!
What don't you know about videos? Making? Uploading?
5 videos FOR YOU
ALLL.... LOL Biggrin
Well, to record press (Ctrl+Alt+F11). It is very slow so be patient. You can also use the "Flying Camera Editor" by pressing (Ctrl+Shift+0) This will take some practice so here's a tutorial for it Klinn's Flying Camera tutorial. There are many recording programs availible I guess the most common one used is Windows Movie Maker and you find some info on it HERE. Lastly, I use RapidShare to upload my vids but there are many more out there like PutFile MEGAUPLOAD YouSendIt. Just don't use Up Load Hut b/c it has spyware. Good luck to you and hope this works for you.
5 videos FOR YOU