RCT2 r/rct reddit

Hello everyone! I just wanted to come by ask something personal I'm wondering about as I'm not having much free time to do what I used to do or a good life right now with ongoing complicating things!

So I had a rct community reddit member account for about a year and half as it was a very good community posted lots of things on but something happened and I was shocked!

So I go back on my Reddit app to look at some posts by I don't see any posts of r/rct or saved r/rct posts of mine as a few days ago I asked on r/rct reddit a simple question about rct classic from steam for openrct2 and wondered if I got banned for some any reason from r/rct reddit, if so how?

Well it's okay I understand if I did anything wrong or not as I was just asking for some help wanting to try something new or different look for another park for openrct2 as I don't mind people being offered what I do right or wrong as I made many mistakes in the past before but I always try my best to stay strong and learn from my mistakes as we all do!

Anything helps thanks so much!
r/rct has gone private (or dark) as a way of protest against Reddit killing third party apps, as well as API access. Many subreddits are using these third-party apps in order to make the subreddits better. However, since Reddit will now kill these, everybody is now gonna have to be forced to use the official app and website's tools. And API access will now be charged, which makes things worse.
Many other subreddits have also done this as a way to join this protest. This will go on until June 14th, but if things do not get solved very well, the subreddit might stay private until further notice.

Maybe in the 14th it will no longer be private, but it depends if Reddit changes their ways or not.
Okay well see what happens and here is a screen when I try to look for and up for r/rct reddit and it says it's a private community and members can make comments and posts and I don't see any of my r/rct posts anymore!

Last time what I posted asked about is if I buy rct classic do I get the rct classic stuff and bonus tycoon park scenario all into openrct2?
And asked if anyone had a park download file Tycoon Park from rct classic for openrct2?
Then I got on my account and r/rct was all gone and wondered was it what I asked about?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

that's what i have been telling you
you haven't been banned from r/rct
r/rct is now private, which means that everyone can't access to the subreddit.
the subreddit will be private until June 14th, due to the ongoing protests against Reddit killing third party apps
so you will have to wait until that day and the subreddit will be public again
(Jun 12, 2023, 07:54 PM)ElianGames15 Wrote: that's what i have been telling you
you haven't been banned from r/rct
r/rct is now private, which means that everyone can't access to the subreddit.
the subreddit will be private until June 14th, due to the ongoing protests against Reddit killing third party apps
so you will have to wait until that day and the subreddit will be public again

Okay we will and I wait and see what happens and hopefully soon things will be halfway back to normal!

And by the way if you or anybody on here has a Tycoon Park for Openrct2 file to upload post on here that would be okay thanks again!
Well most reddit communities and r/rct is still private at the ongoing moment oh well!
(Jun 12, 2023, 01:00 AM)jhnrct92plyr22 Wrote: Hello everyone! I just wanted to come by ask something personal I'm wondering about as I'm not having much free time to do what I used to do or a good life right now with ongoing complicating things!

So I had a rct community reddit member account for about a year and half as it was a very good community posted lots of things on but something happened and I was shocked!

So I go back on my Reddit app to look at some posts by I don't see any posts of r/rct or saved r/rct posts of mine as a few days ago I asked on r/rct reddit a simple question about rct classic from steam for openrct2 and wondered if I got banned for some any reason from r/rct reddit, if so how?

Well it's okay I understand if I did anything wrong or not as I was just asking for some help wanting to try something new or different look for another park for openrct2 as I don't mind people being offered what I do right or wrong as I made many mistakes in the past before but I always try my best to stay strong and learn from my mistakes as we all do!

Anything helps thanks so much!

The rct community is very strict about posting with specific topics. It is possible that some of the articles you share may be false or refer to unrelated sources.
(Dec 14, 2023, 11:51 AM)AydenTorphy Wrote: The rct community is very strict about posting with specific topics. It is possible that some of the articles you share may be false or refer to unrelated sources.

Yes I get that but fortunately I was never kicked out banned out of r/tct for what I asked about which no one replied helped me on! And r/rct just went dark with most reddit communities!