[OpenRCT2] Robert Slayer's List of Scenarios

Howdy!  Smug

I recently got back to playing on OpenRCT2 and created an influx of new, mainly traditional scenarios (with a little bit of innovative twists in aesthetics and gimmicks), and thought I could list the RCTgo links to them for accessibility purposes. I think the reason why I am so immersed in RCT2 and scenario design for the time is because I would like to get these packs done at a fair speed (that is until something comes up, I don't really know).

I'm also listing some of my PLANNED parks which I intend to make in the near future, the order doesn't really matter but it's mainly dependent on how interested I am at making it and the work put in it, unless if I make a poll if I'm REALLY indecisive. Will keep editing this main post for any new updates to the pack.

Currently, I have two scenario packs in the making, my own custom scenarios which I have dubbed "Slayer's Slay-Rides", containing a total of 35 scenarios - 7 for each category including "real" and other parks. The other series includes my most accurate takes on the RCT3 scenarios - all of them, and I call it "Boundless Backports". I'll get to the latter series very soon, and will begin with the base game scenarios of it as the "first volume".

SLAYER'S SLAY-RIDES

Beginner Parks:
Aquarius Aqueduct
Cocoa Canyon
Equestrian Quests
Eruption Falls
Frostfest Mountains
Sawyer Studios
Sunset District

Challenging Parks:
Coaster Factory
Ectoplasm Park
Poison Pond
Revitalization Resort
RPG World
Sustainability Swamps
Synth City

Expert Parks:
Biome Blockade
Flatgrass Flats
Happiness Grotto
Last Resort
Merit Ranch
Rainbow Isle
World of Creation

Real Parks:
Canada's Wonderland
Clifton Hill
LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Six Flags Magic Mountain 2024
Universal's Islands of Adventure
Universal Studios Hollywood
Universal Studios Japan

Other Parks:
Build your own Clifton Hill
Build your own LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Build your own Universal Park
Build your own Universal Studios Hollywood
SlayBox I
SlayBox II
SlayBox III

Note: The "SlayBox" parks basically take place in various landscapes with large property, no money factors, and set conditions, with the objective "Have fun!"

BOUNDLESS BACKPORTS
(Recreations of the RCT3 scenarios)

Beginner Parks:
Vanilla Hills
Goldrush!
Checkered Flag
Box Office
Fright Night
Go With the Flow

Challenging Parks:
Broom Lake
Valley of Kings