Nemesis vs Nemesis Inferno

Both unique, but with alot of difference...Org Nemesis trump card is the fact that a large portion is underground, and ive always been a fan of this, it gives a feeling theres more speed, and disorientates you more.Inferno is also a great ride, all above ground and towering about 90ft.Very reminicent to the layout of Batman in America(Worlds first).In going for it, Nemesis would edge it, inferno looks more prettier though, if it counts for anything.Anyones thoughts.
for me it has to be the original nemisis ! Just the feeling of almost hgittigthe ground and constantly accelerating is a great rush !
I love B&M Coasters, there so smooth and they hardly break down, unlike Vekoma and Arrow coasters.Intamin are good aswell, but they dont pull it off like B&M.And thanks to John Wardley for his designs.
im sorry but nemesis is one of the best coasters in the world imo.
nemesis wins hands down.
Welcome to the forum X_da_c!

I agree with you! Nemesis is such a great ride and is one of the best in the world!
yep, Nemesis is fantastic! i love every little detail about it! when i rode it in the dark last month in the rain i was overwealmed by its great atmoshphere! i'll post a picture if i can find one of it!
[Image: atabanner.jpg]

Inferno, is also a great ride lets not forget, sit at the front....and the first loop followed by the zero g roll totally takes your breath away.....awesome stuff....the interlocking corkscrews are also great:wink: