Hey there

Hey im shirlz, im new to the website, i have been playing the rollercoster tycoon games since i was a kid and still love them, i just completed the rct3 scenario's and looking to get some more i will need some help with that but thats for another day Smile

thanks for having mee  blush
Hi! I'm David. It's nice to be here. I have been a fan of RCT for years. I started playing the game in the summer of 2002, right after I graduated from high school. 

I have rekindled my love of RCT once I downloaded OpenRCT after watching countless Youtube videos about it.

When it comes to RCT websites, this is the first time that I have decided to share my creations with other RCT fans. I have uploaded some of my creations that I've made so far, I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed making them.

Thank you for having me.
I shall take a look when i have figgered everything out Biggrin nice to meet you david Smile
??
Players learn patience as they work through challenging game levels or wait for the right moment to execute a strategy, a trait that is valuable in many aspects of life. Snake
What an awesome forum to be a part of. I have started enjoying the vibe as I get to know every bit of it.  
Hi and welcome! Can't wait to see what kind of parks or rides you'll be sharing with us. This is a great place to learn and get inspired!