RCT3 Building A Super-Computer For A Megapark In RCT3 With Heavy Custom Scenery and Custom

***Full title of this thread name was supposed to be: "Building A Super-Computer For A Megapark In RCT3 With Heavy Custom Scenery and Custom Track Rides."***

Hi, everyone!

I’m looking for some advice on building a computer that can handle Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 (RCT3) with a heavily-customized park.

Here’s what I’m working with:
  • Heavy amounts of custom scenery (CS) and custom track rides (CTR)
  • The maximum 254x254 land area size 
  • 12 distinct areas within the park

RCT3 has always been the best video game that I’ve ever played, and creating a megapark has always been a dream of mine. However, I’m concerned about performance issues as the park grows. I need a super-computer that can run the game smoothly—even with heavy amounts of custom elements.

What I’m Looking For:
  • CPU: Recommendations for a powerful CPU with good single-thread performance.
  • GPU: Suggestions for a GPU that can handle rendering detailed custom scenery.
  • RAM: How much RAM would be sufficient? I’ve read that 90% of 8 GB was used for a large park; would 32 GB or more be ideal?
  • Storage: Recommendations for fast storage options to speed up loading times.
  • Other Components: Suggestions for a motherboard, power supply, cooling solutions, and case.

Y'all's advices are highly appreciated!