Embarassing Moments

Last week I was in France, here's a few

At about 11:30 me and my mate were playing starip poker and I was down to my boxers. Then my art teacher demands to come in So I had to hide

Then at Disneyland Paris on Big thunder Mountain, we were queuing up and then it was our turn to get to the paddocks to wait for the train. I then tried to get into a moving train with french people yelling at me

After that on a Monday morning I chucked my deodrant down the toilet and had to go to the chemist to buy some new stuff. All I got was No and the bloke said that he doesn't work here
[Image: newsig.gif]
Hey, I've been on a school study visit to France as well recently! Most embarassing moment: MY GERMAN TEACHER ((Dr) who also happenes to be a French teacher). He was the only male there (if you don't count the coach driver). He kept looking at me for no apparant reason
A funny answerphone message:
Hi. Now you say something.
I knocked down a whole shelf at my school, and hit a kid in the head. It was more emabarrasing for him than me, but I had to clean up Frown
Oh, my entire LIFE has been an embarassent. I've had so bad ones (I was naive when I was young), I'd rather not talk about it.

Anyway, I seem to sing out loud. A lot. I don't mean too... anyway - science. I add this weird song on (it was a Japanese track with English Lyrics - Sonic CD JP Boss if you must know). I'm not sure what quite happened next, but either I was singing in class (everyone looking at me like an idiot), or my music was too loud.

Worst thing is - I can't sing that song. Why couldn't it have been open your heart?!? :sleep:

...I never had my music in school loud (or medium for me) since...

I was in French. My friend asked my if I fancied anyone. This girl probably thinks I'm stalking her or something - I don't mean too! First, because we're the only two in Grade 10 in that class, my friend said do you fancy her (two seats behind me. :glareSmile. I said no. I'm focusing on my education which I am... sort of. Anyway, I was strangly stuttering (I seem to do that when on the subject of girls... no clue why). Anyway, I think she dislikes me, so she might have been nervous... (I never saw her after the conversation... until science)

THEN, we're in science. She's in the same class. We're going into groups. My one partner was gone. Guess who my science teacher puts me with? The group with the girl! Great. :blushing:

I'm always cursed with luck. And ones I've ever liked don't like me... :sleep: (...so what if I haven't asked any of them? I just... aww, never mind).

Yep. I've acted like an idiot infront of everyone I've known. LOL! :lol:

Oh yes - I'm cursed at spoiling birthday surpises by accident (blurting out "oh, there's *Insert Name*" when I forgot my dad was in the car. :xpinched: ), even my own (While looking for Ice Cream, I somehow stumbled into the fridge, seeing my Birthday Cake).
[Image: rctzmainpicsig5cn.png]
My Website! www.rctzone.co.nr

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
I sing out loud all the time, but one time I had a Kelly Clarkson song in my head, lol..... I was singing it at lunch and everyone was looking at me, then I stopped and someone yelled, "ENCORE!" All my friends laughed,but it was pretty hysterical.
Chickenselects3 Wrote:I sing out loud all the time, but one time I had a Kelly Clarkson song in my head, lol..... I was singing it at lunch and everyone was looking at me, then I stopped and someone yelled, "ENCORE!" All my friends laughed,but it was pretty hysterical.
:lol:, in my school's cafeteria, no one can hear anyone anyway, so it would be hard to hear someone singing Tongue It gets so loud in there...

I've had plenty of embarrassing moments, but I don't plan on sharing them Wink
Well here's one where I got sloshed and my mates took a picture of me!

[Image: x1x6x4.jpg]

Also once I was flirting with what i thought was a fit girl and turned out to be my GrannyWink

By the way you Mean Lunch Room when you say Cafeteria Belloman?

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Not to mention I said "Where did I put my rubber" - rubber meant eraser where I came from, but in Canada... LOOK! A DIVERSION!!! *Runs*

Oh, XD Monkey!
[Image: rctzmainpicsig5cn.png]
My Website! www.rctzone.co.nr

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
^ LOL, thats pretty funny. This morning when walking to school, I was looking at my shoes and walking because they have a meter on them to tell you how far you have walked, and I ran into the side of building and have a huge knot on my head now, Eekops:
DraytonMonkey Wrote:
By the way you Mean Lunch Room when you say Cafeteria Belloman?

Smile
Yeah, at my school it is called the cafeteria, though (even though technically it is really called the Commons... but I didn't say that because it would probably not make sense Wink)