Thorpes Future

Thorpe does have a rosy future...in the last 6 years, Thorpe has changed from being obselete, to being an outstanding thrill park. 3 World Class Coasters installed, one drop tower, 5 extreme Flat Rides, 80ft Water Drop not bad eh.2006 sees codename:Stealth open, 2007 should see a flat ride near Stealth,2008 should see a B&M Coaster installed in the Canada Creek area near Loggers Leap.As for after im not sure.I think Thorpe Farm should go, fill in the lake behind the area of stealth/Rumba Rapids, then you could increase Park size by a third or so, create some new zones and bobs your uncle 8)
I wouldnt say Thorpe was ever an obsolete theme park, it's just that over the years its changed from a more kiddie orientated park to a more teen/adult park... unfortunately Chessington has gone in the opposite direction. Living fairly near both of them... I've been to them a number of times over the years (I'm 21 now).

But Thorpe Park is definitely on its way to becoming a major competitor to Alton Towers... not that they're competing really since they're all part of the Tussauds group.

What new zones would you like to see at Thorpe?
A Sci-Fi Zone
Hey all! Biggrin
Great park..
Maybe my mum and me going to london and then go to Thorpe Park! Biggrin

I hope so!

i think thorpe has got a lot of extreme potential!
who knows, maybe it might be in the same field as sfmm,sfga or even universal studios lol!!!
[Image: 11aaedg.jpg]
[Image: rct3x.co.uk.jpg]
current projects-Drayton Manor-50%
-Island P4XX
maybe in 20 years or so, it will.
G Force Junkie Wrote:maybe in 20 years or so, it will.
I hope the water level wont flood the park Frown
Impossible mate, the site was originally an old quarry, until the land was flooded and made into a Theme Park many years back.The Lake area has been filled in quite extensively over the years.....thats where Thorpes trump card comes to mind.They can make the park as big as they want, theyll just fill in the lake area.....bearing in mind, if they fill in parts around the park, then areas further out need to be flooded to compensate for the loss, no worries about flooding.......unless God sends down 50 days of torential rain lol.