A couple of comments from a new member

I will not be posting much on this site but I wanted to throw something out there. 

I recently installed RCT3 Complete Edition, and then ended up building a tool to edit the Options.txt file. There is one already on the site that has been broken because of the publisher changes to this game over the years, so I decided to take a stab at a working file to polish up the old rusty programming skills. For those that are curious that file is located here:

https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/rct3-op...itor.24771

Which brings me to the reason I created this post. There is no logical place to upload that tool. No category that it fits. The original Options Editor made by CJ was uploaded to Custom Scenery. I did the same thing, even though this is obviously not scenery. Maybe my file and the one by CJ are the only 2 on the site  that do not qualify as one of the existing categories, but if that is true I would be surprised.
Very true, there isn't really a logical place for this sort of tool since they're very rarely uploaded here, but we are grateful all the same that you have blessed RCT3 players with this! Perhaps it would best fit under a tab marked Game Utilities or even just Tools.

There seem to be a few such utilities scattered about the Custom Scenery section. One prominent example is the CTR Creator, which itself is not custom content but can be used to create it. The Peep Factory also looks like it would be a good fit for such a tab.
[Image: Vk1WYNV.png]