Powerarchiver

I was lead to this site and discovered that there is a better compression/ that Zip or Rar. I downloaded this Power Archiver and it has a compression/format called 7-Zip (7z) which is better than the 'better known' compressors stated above. For instance, I compressed a video file that was 183mb. Afterwards, it was reduced to 82mb. I did another one that was 956mbs and reduced it to 435mb. The down side to this is not everyone has the (7z) and I'm not sure how many people will download the freebie to get it, which has a 30 day trial -but I'm sure, like most other freebies, there's a way to "leagally" beat the system. If anyone knows of a compression/format that works great or works better than Zip/RaR please let me know. These are the only two that I am famillar with.
My reason for this post has to do with video hosting. Megaupload will host 250mb but downloading from there site is uber-slow. Rapidshare, which I have found to be the fastest site only allows 50mb, and I have to cut quality just to upload with them -and I hate cutting quality. What's your take on things?
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU