Nintendo DS and Wi-Fi Connection

Anyone here have a DS and some Wi-Fi Connection games? I'm just asking this because I do have a DS and Animal Crossing Wild World.
I have a ds and a Wi-Fi Connection. But I don't have Animal Crossing. The only Wi-Fi Connection game I have got is mario kart ds. Do you have that game?
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Unfortunatly not at this time....but i am looking into it.
gamesonline Wrote:I have a ds and a Wi-Fi Connection. But I don't have Animal Crossing. The only Wi-Fi Connection game I have got is mario kart ds. Do you have that game?
I'm looking to save enough money for Mario Kart DS.
iv got the old ds but the new ds lite looks good but i don't care. the psp is the greatest for me the one that i like and want keep. of peopel don't know what a ds lite is then im going to tell you now
[Image: DS-Lite-white-stylus-vlg.jpg]
[Image: nintendo-ds-lite-revealed-20060126094022240.jpg]
DS LITE SPECS

Model code:
DS Lite: USG-001
Original DS: NTR-001(JPN)

Body Size:
DS Lite: 133.0x73.9x21.5mm (when folded)
Original DS: 148.7x84.7x28.9mm (when folded)

Weight (including battery and stylus):
DS Lite: 218g
Original DS: 275g

Stylus Size:
DS Lite: 87.55x4.99mm
Original DS: 75.0x4.0mm

Upper Display:
DS Lite:
3-inch transparent TFT color LCD with backlight featuring four adjustable levels of brightness, 192x256 pixel resolution, 0.24mm dot pitch, 260,000 colors
Original DS:
3-inch semitransparent TFT color LCD with backlight, 192x256 pixel resolution, 0.24mm dot pitch, 260,000 colors

Bottom Display:
DS Lite:
3-inch transmissive TFT color LCD with backlight featuring four adjustable levels of brightness, 192x256 pixel resolution, 0.24mm dot pitch, 260,000 colors, transparent resistive touch screen
Original DS:
3-inch semitransmissive TFT color LCD with backlight, 192x256 pixel resolution, 0.24mm dot pitch, 260,000 colors, transparent resistive touch screen

Power and Battery
Original DS:
6-10 hours
Full Battery Recharge time: four hours

DS Lite:
Lowest Luminosity: 15-19 hours
Low Luminosity: 10-15 hours
High Luminosity: 7-11 hours
Highest Luminosity: 5-8 hours
Full Battery Recharge time: 3 hours

There are also few differences in these accessories from their standard DS counterpart. The included touch pen is 1mm thicker and 1cm longer than the original DS pen. As revealed earlier this week, the pen slides into the system horizontally now. The AC adapter is different from past AC adapters and will not work with the standard DS or the Game Boy Micro.

Plaese tell me your viewson the nintendo DS Lite
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
I do like what Nintendo is doing with the DS Lite. The DS is finally following in the footsteps of every other Nintendo handheld (what with the shrinking and all).
There are more fantastic images if you go to the Japan nintendo site.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
I got Mario Kart DS!!!
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
I do not have.
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU