Suggestions & Ideas for the Video Awards

Have a suggestion on how to improve the awards or do you have an idea on what the next contest should be? Post here! Biggrin
Well for next month, December. I think it should have something to do with christmas. And also i like the videos that we have already made and we just have to upload them. So the people who like video creating can just find one of there videos that matches the contest guidlines. Instead of making a video for the contest. Some people are just to busy to make a video and just want to uplaod one of there previous ones. Biggrin
Well i'm making a christmas video already, for my ride Santa's slay so i could enter that ! Biggrin
A Christmas theme would be a good idea. It may be less abstract than the November Awards, which I may have to close due to lack of entries...... :cry:
I say that a Christmas theme would be great. I shall go and find out.
well i dont think theres any winter stuff in soaked or RCT3. Where do we get the scenery.
(i haven't getten wild yet)
The scenery located at THIS Atari Forums Thread has somewhat of a wintry look to it. Dunno if this helps, but, you know?
Be creative. Use the firs, the pines, etc.. for the trees. Use the ice/snow terrain and then use some custom scenery, and some fire and smoke. And you have something X-mas Like!!!

Really...it is all about creativity.
Sweet! Iceatcs updated his timber set! I love his set! Biggrin
[Image: plasma5zg.jpg]
:: Your signaute image was over 100 pixels in height. We resized the image for you.
My Blog
There is a tutorial on the RCT3 forums that tells you how to build a giant Christmas tree for your park. Giant Christmas Tree Tutorial